TuneBox2 High-Resolution Audio Receiver Supports WiFi and Bluetooth!Saturday, February 27, 2016
With the TuneBox2 you get a Wi-Fi range of 50 meters Line-Of-Sight (LOS) coverage, as well as great sound quality as the audio is not compressed like with Bluetooth. Also, TuneBox2 supports iOS, Android, Mac and PC (even AirPlay works great on iPhone and iPad).
TuneBox2 also acts as a WiFi access point (wireless AP), which means you can extend your current WiFi network without having to add a second router. You can connect the TuneBox2 wirelessly via your home router or pair it via Bluetooth to play music and stream it to any TuneBox2 in any room in your house.
NEXUM TuneBox2.0 and TuneBox2.1 are wireless audio receivers that provide a hassle free way to play your music from a mobile device to a speaker system. Simply connect TuneBox2 to your speaker system via S/PDIF (Sony/Philips Digital Interface Format) or 3.5mm stereo audio cable, turn it on, connect your Apple or Android device to TuneBox2, and you're ready to go!
- Protocol: AirPlay for iOS / DLNA for Android / WiFi SoundCard for Windows PC
- Compatible OS: Apple: iOS 5.0 or later, iTunes 10 or later / Android 4.0 or later / PC: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- Wireless: Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Power Input: DC+5V / 0.5A
- Connection: S/PDIF / AUX Out / micro USB
- Audio Format: MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, m4a, AIFF, ALAC
- Material: BEECH: Wood Material / Black: Plywood Material
- Dimensions: 88 x 88 x 30 mm